Register by 7/17 to avoid a late fee!
* Don't risk your registration being incomplete! Use a laptop or desktop to register because Got Soccer does not like tablets or phones.*
Regular Registration: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
U15 and Up Registration open TBD
***If the Fall season is not able to start due to the Covid-19 pandemic, a full refund will be given to all registered players.***
Late Registration: 7/7/2021 - 7/17/2021
Return to team placement for returning players is not guaranteed to any players registering after the close of regular registration 7/17/2021
Fall Wait List Registration: Starts 7/18/2021
Credit Card info is required but will not be charged until actually being placed on a team. Open spots are only available as other registered players drop out of the league. Players who register to the wait list may not be placed on a team.
Once registered, the next contact will be from the Coach approximately 2 -3 weeks prior to the start of the season
(Fall season-END of Aug/EARLY Sept, Spring-END of Jan/EARLY Feb).
Games will begin September 11. It will be a 10 game season that will play through the mid November. Most games are scheduled for Saturdays starting from 9 am to 7 pm but can be during the week as well. Teams may have some games during the week starting at 6:00pm. **Weather related rescheduling of games may cause more week night games and some Sunday games.
|2018 (Under 4)||$85 + $35 Uniform Fee|
|2017 (Under 5) - 2014 (Under 8)||$85 + $35 Uniform Fee|
|2013 (Under 9) - 2012 (Under 10)||$95|
|2011 (Under 11) - 2010 (Under 12)||$95|
|2009 (Under 13) - 2008 (Under 14)||$100|
|2007 (Under 15) - 2006 (Under 16)||$105|
|2005 (Under 17) and Up||$110|
1. Jewelry is NOT allowed. For the safety of all players, all items of jewelry (necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings) are not allowed and must be removed. Using tape to cover jewelry is not allowed.
2. Ball - Every player should have their own ball.
3. Shinguards: Mandatory and required for all practices and games.
4. Shoes: Gym shoes, tennis shoes, or soccer boots must be worn by all players. All footwear must be of soft toe and have no metal studs (screw-ins) or any other exposed metal. Baseball/Football cleats are not allowed.
5. Water Bottle: Players should have a water bottle at all practices and games.
Get your free Kids Guide to the Tokyo Olympics. Over 100 pages of games, puzzles, trivia and more!Download